What a cute dress!

The bad news- the house next door sold at auction yesterday for $59000 to a slum company! And Lightning? Rain? knocked out our internal phone wiring. Then I fried the phones (I think) by crossing all the red and green wires while trying to shore the place up. doh! I've had a bad cold for two weeks, it wasn't my hands' fault. The good news is the house is feeling better because it just bought a new dress. The body color is silvery gray, the porch is lavender-gray for now, and the window trim is a little more purply-blue than before. The front has been primed and half painted. The stucco sucks up gallons.













I know, it doesn't look all that different. What's important is that everything is clean and shiny. And someone's making ketchup in the kitchen!

No comments:

UA-58667865-1