Furniture Rearranging


View from the back steps! See how the sky really sets off the phone lines.









It's intriguing to see my cat wrote a blog entry. Maybe I should give her a journal to purge her bug fantasies. In any case, I'm never doing a show at Halloween time again. For nearly four weeks straight I've done little cooking or bathing, trying day and night to finish clients' Halloween costumes and costumes for a show at Theatre Jacksonville. The show opened last Friday night and I've been recovering, and grooming. Today was a glorious day because there were no phone calls before 9 AM. Tonight we're going to see a movie and the fair is this weekend. It's super to be normal again.

This week I'm going to install attic stairs in the kitchen ceiling so we can turn the current attic entrance back into a closet, and start scraping and painting the exterior windows. The shabby shape of the exterior looks appropriate in the fall, though. Maybe we'll paint inside instead. I've also rearranged our dining room and nook furniture to make room for a tall cabinet Tolerant Mom and I claimed from a neighborhood yard. Hurray for mom mini-van. It originally was a bathroom cabinet, circa 1929. It's in nice shape and I want to integrate it into the kitchen re-do.




Since I was taking photos anyway, here is a glamour shot of another cat, sleeping on our clean laundry. Did she fall asleep doing yoga?

For the record, I do actually scoop Ralph's box regularly.



No comments:

UA-58667865-1