I am pretty.

Hello, it is I, Ralph. I am writing this because K is too busy making party costumes and show costumes to bother writing. She thinks this will write itself. So I have decided to take some time to do this for her. Today I also need to chew my back feet, watch the squirrel near the fireplace, and sit on her. I am busy. The least she could do is scoop my box. However, outside my window she planted a butterfly garden, pictures of which I am including. I am grateful because everyone knows how much I like things that make bugs. I am a simple being who likes bugs, rodents and I like to chew them as well. Cockroaches taste like liver, but the little flat ones aren't too bad and fruit flies really have no taste. I am really excited to chew a rodent some day. But enough about me. Here are pictures she took last week. It was hard to get the card out of the camera, dumb buttons aren't user friendly and I don't have posable thumbs. I think they did that on purpose.

















This is my broccoli. It is as excited to be there as I am excited to see it. They should make kibble with broccoli in it. Maybe I will make a letter campaign.

I am going to ask that my claws be trimmed. It is hard to type. Maybe I will write more later. I am pretty. This was fun. Goodbye.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My cats (Zippy, Kari & Ninja) and I really enjoyed this. My cats are very busy, too. I am happy when they catch bugs and rodents, rather than birds and flying squirrels. We live in a timberframe house and the cats particularly enjoy hanging out on a big beam that runs from the upstairs hall over the living room. From there they can watch everything.

Ralph's House said...

You have lucky cats, emily. I'm sure they think that beam was put there just for them. And I bet they love to watch flying squirrels. We have the fat land-type, tho sometimes I have to take a second look to make sure they're not tree rats. I'm sure Ralph doesn't care what they are, as long as they move and have long tails.

UA-58667865-1